AVE DSP Software
The AVE DSP software is a proprietary speaker management program that allows you to custom tune your compatible AVE PA speaker. The first of its kind that lets you fully customise your speaker’s setup and sound to perfectly suit your application or environment. Currently the UltraDSP and RevoDSP speakers support 4 user editable presets.
The DSP software provides access to the speakers high pass and low pass filters, 6-band graphic EQ with adjustable bell, time delay (in both meters and milliseconds), and main volume control.
Connecting your speaker to the software is quick and easy via the USB port on your RevoDSP or UltraDSP speaker. The UltraDSP-PRO also supports an Ethernet connection for broadcast mode (controlling multiple speakers at once).
- Proprietary DSP software for tuning your speakers
- Customise your sound to suit your environment
- Works with both RevoDSP and UltraDSP ranges
- Customisable EQ curves, HP/LP Filters, delays, and volume
- Easy connection via USB or Ethernet (broadcast mode)
System Requirements (Windows):
- Operating System: 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory: 2GB minimum, 4GB recommended
- Free Disk Space: 37MB
- Connection: USB 2.0 Port / Ethernet Port (broadcast mode only)
*Please Note: Mac is not currently supported.