AVE ISOGRID Acoustic Foam Panel Charcoal – 10 Pack
The AVE ISOGrid is a premium acoustic foam panel designed to help improve your room’s sound. By absorbing and deflecting frequencies you can greatly increase a room’s acoustics allowing you to get a cleaner, truer sound.
Made from high-density Polyurethane foam with a precision 3×3 grid profiling that helps to maximise sound absorption, and it looks great. The ISOGrid is most effective at treating mid/high frequencies from 500Hz to at 4kHz, making it ideal for studios, theatre rooms, recording booths, and karaoke rooms.
Each ISOGrid panel is 40 x 40 cm and supplied as a pack of 10, allowing you to cover a 1.6m2 area effectively. It’s super easy to install and comes ready to use out of the box (no de-compression time needed like other brands). Like the other AVE ISO series, it can be cut to shape with scissors or a sharp knife and works well with most low-VCO adhesives, staples, tacks, and other fixing methods.
- Professional studio grade acoustic foam
- High-density 25kg/m3 construction offer better absorption
- Eliminates standing waves and flutter echoes
- Reduces unwanted room reflections that can discolour your sound
- Certified fire rating CA117
- Precision surface profiling with a grid pattern
- Install right from the box, no de-compression time
- Supplied in a pack of 10, covers 1.6m2
|Surface Profile:||3×3 Grid|
|Density:||25kg / m3|
|Size:||400 x 400 x 50 mm (per piece)|
|Weight:||200 g (per piece)|
|Coverage (per pack):||1.6m2|