Chauvet DJ Data Stream 8 Flexible Universal DMX Splitter
CHAUVET DJ Data Stream 8 is a flexible DMX splitter designed to distribute and boost incoming DMX signals from dual inputs into 8 separate outputs via a master 3-position switch. Each input can be used simultaneously and sent to any output. Individual 2-position switches can also send data from either the A or B input separately. Each of the outputs is optically isolated from the others providing protection in the event of a short. A threaded insert allows the unit to be safely secured to trussing.
- Flexible DMX splitter provides up to 8 outputs from dual inputs.
- Each input can be used simultaneously and sent to any output.
- Master 3-position switch quickly sends A or B input to all 8 outputs.
- Individual 2-position switches send data from either the A or B input.
- Optically isolated outputs provide protection in the event of a short.
- Threaded insert safely secures to overhead truss.
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
|Input Voltage:||100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz (auto-ranging)|
|Power and Current:||2 W, 0.03 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz|