Chauvet DJ FlareCON Air Wireless DMX Transceiver
The FlareCON Air utilizes cell phones and tablets and turns them into wireless DMX controllers. It works with all CHAUVET DJ Freedom series fixtures as well as all D-Fi products for versatile control over your rig.
The built-in Wi-Fi transmitter connects with cell phones and tablets running the FREE FlareCON app, to allow the user to control the connected lighting fixtures. The FlareCON Air then converts the Wi-Fi signal from the phone or tablet into D-Fi and wirelessly transmits those signals to an unlimited number of receivers.
The FlareCON app is available for both Android and iOS® in both phone and tablet versions. The FlareCON Air can also connect directly to a DMX controller to send wireless signals out to an unlimited number of D-Fi lights or receivers. Download Here: Android | iOS
The FlareCON Air is fully FCC and RTTE compliant.
- Compact, easy-to-use Wi-Fi™ receiver and wireless D-Fi™ transmitter in a single unit
- Compatible with Android™ operating system and Mac iOS® on both smartphones and tablets
- Output can be used in wireless D-Fi™ or wired DMX protocols
- Wirelessly synchronize an unlimited number of D-Fi™-ready fixtures and receivers simultaneously
- Built-in options include manual or automatic channel selection
- Simple navigation and text readout using the OLED digital display
- Mounting options include built-in hook and loop fastener strap, keyhole mounting holes, M10 and M12 threaded holes for direct mounting to truss
- Fully FCC/RTTE compliant
|DMX Connectors:||3-pin XLR|
|Operating Frequency:||2.4 GHz|
|Max Unobstructed Distance (Wi-Fi™):||100 ft (30.5 m)|
|Max Unobstructed Distance (D-Fi™):||600 ft (183 m)|
|Input Voltage:||9 VDC, 500 mA (external power supply: 240 VAC, 50 Hz)|
|Power and Current:||4 W, 0.1 A @ 230 V, 50 Hz|
|Size:||142 x 91 x 46 mm|