LD System MEI100G2 BPR B6 Additional Bodypack Receiver
The new LD Systems MEI 100 G2 B 6 In-Ear Monitoring-System with 96 UHF channels offers outstanding sound quality and a large dynamic range in the 655 – 679 MHz band.
The system toggles between mono and stereo mode for perfect monitoring for live musicians, actors or speakers. A built-in limiter ensures even, distortion-free sound reproduction with a frequency response of 80Hz – 15 kHz and stands out because of its high signal-to-noise ratio and low total harmonic distortion. The LD MEI 100 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to 5 systems.
Both transmitter and receiver feature multifunctional displays that show all important system information. With high quality batteries, it is possible to attain running times of 10 hours and more.
- Additional beltpack receiver for MEI100G2 in-ear monitoring systems
- 96 channel diversity (8 banks of 12)
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter to receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Up to 10 hours operation (battery-dependent)
- 3.5mm audio jack output for use with standard earphones
|Product type||In-ear Monitoring Accessories|
|Transmission Frequency||655 – 679 MHz|
|Channels||96 (8 groups of 12 channels)|
|Transmission||method FM, stereo|
|Frequency response||80 – 15000 Hz|
|Audio output||3.5 mm TRS|
|Max. audio output level||100 mW|
|Operating time||> 10 hrs.|
|Operating voltage||2 x 1.5 V AA|
|Dimensions||65 x 95 x 25mm|