LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 BPR B5 Receiver for In-Ear Monitor System
The new LD Systems MEI 1000 G2 is a license-free In-Ear Monitoring-System with 96 UHF channels that delivers outstanding sound quality with a large dynamic range and outstanding crosstalk behaviour in the 584 – 607 MHz frequency band.
Switchable mono, stereo, and focus monitoring modes as well as adjustable EQ and limiter functions permit natural sound reproduction for any application, with a frequency response of 60 Hz – 16 kHz, a high S/N ratio, and low THD. The LD MEI 1000 G2 permits simultaneous operation of up to 5 systems.
The earphones are very comfortable to wear, and the multifunctional display on the receiver shows all relevant system information. With high quality batteries, it is possible to attain operating times of 12 hours and more. A 19″ rackmount kit and a rugged ABS plastic carrying case complete the MEI 1000 G2 package.
- Additional beltpack receiver for MEI1000G2 in-ear monitoring systems
- 96 channel diversity (8 banks of 12)
- Wireless synchronization of transmitter to receiver
- User-friendly menu operation with more control options
- Illuminated graphic display
- Up to 12 hours operation (batter-dependent)
- 3.5mm audio jack output for use with standard earphones
|Product type:||In-ear Monitoring Accessories|
|Transmission frequency range:||584 – 607 MHz|
|Channels:||2 x 96 (8 groups of 12 channels)|
|Transmission method:||FM, stereo|
|Frequency response:||60 – 16000lx @ 1mHz|
|THD:||< 1 %|
|Audio output:||3.5 mm TRS|
|Max. audio output level:||100mW|
|Controls:||down, up, Escape, volume, set|
|Indicators:||low battery, LC display, Power|
|Operating voltage:||2 x 1.5 V AA|
|Operating time:||> 12 hrs., battery-dependent|