Reloop KUT 2 Channel DJ Battle Mixer
The Reloop KUT is a premium 2-channel battle mixer with a classic design, modern features, and built for vinyl and scratch DJs. Keeping track of your performance has never been easier with the KUT’s easy to navigate 2-Channel layout. The fader section is equipped with an integrated innoFADER as well as two very smooth 45mm battle line-faders for precise cutting. A high-quality dynamic FX section in the centre of the mixer provides 7 effects and allows for creative remixing of your tracks. With the integrated 8 In/6 Out audio interface you can interface with your favourite Digital vinyl software, or event record your sets directly to your PC or laptop.
DYNAMIC FX – DIGITAL PERFORMANCE EFFECTS
In the centre of the mixer is the dynamic FX section with 7 effects, including phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush for creative remixing. The on/off function can toggle the effects, the large easy-grip knob caps offer pleasant resistance and the green status LEDs show immediately if an effect is active.
INNOFADER – A HIGH-QUALITY AND PRECISION FADER SECTION
Together with its very smooth battle line-faders, KUT is particularly well-suited for precise cutting thanks to the supplied innoFADER, with its non-contact technology meeting even the highest standards. Crossfader and linefader curves can be customised and adapted to personal preferences. KUT also has a crossfader reverse function (hamster switch).
HIGH-SPEED 8 IN/6 OUT USB AUDIO INTERFACE
With the integrated audio interface, with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz, incoming signals from a turntable, CD player or even the combined master output can be recorded via USB. This means that your mix can be directly recorded onto PC & Mac. KUT can also be used as a hardware mixer with DVS systems that allow for freely configurable audio interface support.
CLASSIC CONSTRUCTION WITH A VISUALLY SEPARATED PANEL LAYOUT
The 2-channel layout with 3-band EQ and switchable modes (classic/isolator) has a very clear design and is generous in its dimensions. An additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/6.3mm jack socket plus 3.5mm mini jack input gives the option of connecting a microphone or another line source. 2 headphone outputs (6.3mm & 3.5mm) are located on the front panel. The high-retention USB 2.0-port has proven to be particularly resistant and ensures a stable cable connection. KUT was designed with an oldschool look out of brushed champagne-gold & black aluminium. The fader section is clearly separated visually on the faceplate.
- Digital 2-channel battle mixer with classic design with dynamic effect unit.
- Developed for turntablists and scratch artists
- innoFADER with non-contact technology for precise cutting
- Very smooth and high-quality battle line-faders
- Customisable curves for cross-fader and line-fader
- Cross-fader reverse function (hamster switch)
- Dynamic FX section with 7 combined effects: Phase/flange, white noise, LPF/HPF filter, gate/crush
- Creative toggling of effects via the on/off function.
- Green status LEDs give direct visual feedback of the dynamic FX section
- High-Speed 8 in/6 out USB audio interface with excellent sound quality in 24-bit/96 kHz.
- Recording of incoming signals (phono/line/master) via USB to PC/Mac
- Selection of the USB-recording source via switch on the back
- DVS-enabled for software with freely configurable audio interface support.
- 3-band EQ with switchable modes (classic/isolator)
- Additional AUX/MIC channel with combined XLR/jack socket
- Two headphone outputs via 3.5/6.3 mm jack socket
- High-retention USB 2.0-port, particularly resistant
- Visually separated panel layout, clear separation of fader section
- Finish of brushed black aluminium and metallic gold.
- Fader Start via 3.5 mm control cable
- Kesington Lock to secure the device
|Frequency range:||20 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Soundcard:||24-Bit / 96kHz|
|Inputs:||4x phono RCA, 4x line RCA, USB IN|
|Outputs:||Master XLR (balanced), master RCA (unbalanced), booth RCA (unbalanced)|
|Headphones||1x 3.5mm jack, 1x 1/4″ jack|
|EQ range:||(channel) 70Hz, 1 kHz, 13 kHz: -25 dB/+12 dB
(mic) at 100 Hz, 10 kHz: -12 dB/+ 12dB
|Dimensions:||355 x 254 x 104 mm|