TARM 2.5 ShowNET RGB Laser with Network Interface
The TARM 2.5 ShowNET is the latest addition to the premium TARM series. The new ShowNET version features an intergrate ShowNET ILDA control board for direct connection and control with the Laserworld ShowEditor software (included). Perfect for professionals wanting to create and run impressive laser displays and shows. Fitted with a TARM full-colour whitelight RGB module with a guaranteed output of at least 2,700mW. Delivering the highest quality beam specifications with beautiful analogue colour modulation.
The integrated ShowNET allows for direct input through ILDA and LAN. Besides DMX, it is possible to trigger single frames via ArtNET. You can play custom frames and shows from an integrated SD card (included in delivery). And for the first time ever in the TARM series, the ability to operate in stand-alone and sound-to-music mode, no additional interface or control needed!
There are two different DMX modes:
- DJ Mode with the most used features for beginners. Only a few DMX channels are used for a quick and easy access to the most important adjustments directly at the laser system.
- Professional Mode with all DMX features especially for users with a DMX console. All adjustments can be triggered and allow for full control of the professional laser show.
The integrated ShowNET works as DAC (digital to analog converter) and enables ILDA streaming.
Beginners, as well as professionals, use the Laserworld TARM Series units, and access the amazing potential of the TARM series to create amazing performances. Built into the same compact housing and lightweight housing at only 7.0 kg. Perfect for portable applications such as concerts, corporate events, and larger functions.
At its heart the TARM 2.5 ShowNET has 3 main diodes; Red: 750mW / 638nm, Green: 700mW / 520nm; and Blue: 1,500mW / 450nm. With a beam spec of 3.5mm / 0.9mrad for ultra sharp projections. Coupled with a very fast scanning system capable of 45 kpps@8° with a maximum scan angle of 45° (@30 kpps) for covering larger areas. The scanners can also be upgraded by special order to the: CT-6210H scanners incl. RTI RayScan driver with 60 kpps@8° ILDA and a max. scan angle of 68° (@35 kpps).
The TARM 2.5 ShowNET is fitted with integrated and switchable scan fail safety (SFS) which prevents single beams from being projected. Additional safety features include a projection shield, and a safety key to prevent unauthorized operation. Perfect for a wide of applications from nightclub to large stage productions. There are also switches for inverting the X-Axis and Y-Axis, as well as 3 pots for adjusting the RGB colour output.
The tarm 2.5 is especially suitable for show laser applications in clubs and bars and can be used by beginners as well as professionals.
- 2,700 mW guaranteed output power
- Ultra smooth graphics from the 45 kpps scanners
- Pure diode RGB laser with analog colour mixing
- Capable of pure white colour
- Impressive beam spec with 0.9 mrad divergence
- Low power consumption
- Trim pots for manually adjusting colour intensity
- Integrated ShowNET network control interface with stand-alone functionality
- DMX512 input and output (non-isolated) with built-in ART-net converter
- Connect directly to your host PC via the ethernet connection (supports up to 16 projectors in parallel)
- Flexible IP address setting: static address, DHCP or AutoIP
- Internal MicroSD card for ILDA file playback (ILDA format code 4/5 RGB)
- Fitted with RJ45 safety switch port, on/off key, and scan safe guard
|Guaranteed power:||2,700 mW|
|Power Red:||750 mW / 638 nm|
|Power Green:||700 mW / 520 nm|
|Power Blue:||1,500 mW / 450 nm|
|Beam Specifications (full angle):||ca. 3.5 mm / 0.9 mrad|
|Operation Modes:||ILDA, DMX, LAN, ArtNet, integrated SD card, stand-alone, master-slave|
|Scanner:||45kpps ILDA 8°
optional CT-6210H with LAS Turboscan: 60kpps ILDA 8°; max. 60°.
|Scan Angle max.:||45° (@30 kkps)|
|Accessories:||power cable, manual, keys, interlock, allen key|
|Power Supply:||85V – 250 V AC 50/60 Hz|
|Power Consumption:||100 W|
|Dimensions:||220 x 220 x 150 mm|